HTKK application – Software to support declaration of the General Department of Taxation is no stranger to users when using them to declare taxes online. Basically, this application supports users well in declaring tax returns, but there are still some small errors that users when using them still make, such as errors when printing on HTKK – this is an error users encounter when printing out without data, or when printing the declaration in 2 pages or the declaration is missing, even the error of not finding the printer … when performing printing on HTKK.
Common errors encountered when printing on HTKK application
Instructions for handling errors when printing on HTKK
Below is a summary of common errors when users print on HTKK, please refer to it.
1. Error when printing out no data
This is an error when the user performs the printing job on HTKK but has no data at all.
*Cause: Because before installing the latest version of HTKK, users did not remove the old versions of HTKK that were still on the computer, so they encountered this error.
* How to handle errors: Users need to remove the old version HTKK that is still on the computer, then download and install the latest version HTKK to use -> then you will not get an error.
– Refer to how
– See instructions for
2. Error when printing declaration in 2 pages or declaration missing
* Error Description: When users print declarations if they select the CutPDF writer virtual printer, and at the same time have a print preview option, these declarations are only 1 page, but when the user prints on paper, they are cut into 2 pages or the table template on the declaration is missing.
* How to handle errors: The reason is that the user installed the wrong printer driver and only installed a compatible printer, so you need to find the correct driver of that printer on the CD provided when you bought the printer provided by the manufacturer, to reset the correct driver for your printer.
Or you can manually search for the correct driver of that printer on the Internet. Usually, you go to the correct website of that printer company, then search for the right driver to download, then reinstall will fix this error.
3. Printer not found error
The reason for this error is that users are still using the old version of CutePDF, which should have downloaded and installed the latest CutePDF to use because the new HTKK will follow the standards of the latest CutePDF.
Step 1: The first is that you have to shut down all the windows Windows is currently using.
Step 2: Next, you need to delete the old Cute PDF program by removing this software installed on your computer. You can review how to remove the software as mentioned in the article in section 1.
Step 3: You can download the latest version of
Step 4: After installing the new version, restart the computer -> then go back to the HTKK program to check the results will fix it.
In addition, there are some other ways to help you fix
The above content is a summary of errors when printing on HTKK that users often encounter today when making tax declaration. If you accidentally encounter one of the errors we just mentioned above, quickly apply corresponding troubleshooting measures to fix the error.
In addition, if you encounter an error that you cannot