Practicing typing 10 fingers online is the simplest typing method, you do not need to download and install cumbersome software but still improve the typing speed of computer keyboards, laptops. Every day, you just need to spend a little time practicing to immediately see the effect of practice.
Today there are many software that support users to practice
Practice typing 10 fingers online for free
Practice typing 10-finger keyboard, type online on
I. Basic notes when practicing typing 10 fingers online
– Each finger is placed on a separate key.
– The main keys are the F and J keys. You can find these 2 positions without necessarily looking at the keyboard, please touch the small plastic, a slightly raised “minus” sign on the F and J keys, then you put your 2 index fingers on these 2 keys.
– Place the fingers of your left hand on the keys A, S, D, and F. The fingers of your right hand rest on the keys J, K, L and ; -> This position is the “main key row”, every time you press a key, remember to bring your finger back to the main key row, this will help you not have to look at the keyboard anymore. Keep these notes in mind.
II. How to practice typing 10 fingers online
– Online typing speed test
– Multiple training modes
– Follow routes, improve typing skills
– Guide the correct hand posture with illustrations.
Typingtop.com gives users a great experience that most other online 10-finger typing training platforms do not have, which is the Teacher function (free). After setting up an account, teachers can build their own content
How to practice typing 10 fingers on Typingtop.com
– Step 1: Open a web browser, access below and create a Typingtop account. Creating an account will allow you to track your training progress, view your rankings, and be able to use the full functions of typingtop.
– Step 2: Next, you go to the 10-finger typing practice link on Typingtop
===> Typing practice link
– Step 3: In Basic typing, select Lesson 1 =>Level 1, basic level to familiarize yourself with keys J, F and Space
– Step 4: Place your hand in the right position as shown in the picture, use your right index finger to press the J and Enter keys to start.
– Continue to use the right index finger to press the J key.
– Each practice, you are rated by the system according to the Star scale (the highest 3 stars).
– Continue practicing to the F key, this time using your left index finger to press the F key.
– Each finger has a different task when typing, continue to practice with the F key.
– At level 3 of
– The higher the level, the more difficult the typing practice will be, combining many other keys.
Above are online 10-finger typing tutorials on Typingtop.com. You can view the keyboard diagram to choose from, see frequently asked questions to ask questions if you want… In addition, when you log in in this website, in addition to learning to