Telegram is known to be a free messaging software. You can install and use Telegramon your phone and computer. However, if you do not want to install the software, you can use the Telegram Web version. How to log in to Telegram on the Web is also quite simple. If you do not know how to log in to your Telegram account on the Web, you can refer to the article below and follow the instructions …
In addition to Skype, Zalo, Telegram is also a chat and work exchange application that many people love and use. To use Telegram optimally, using effective features, you first need to log in to Telegram and follow the detailed instructions in the article below.
How to log in to Telegram on the Web
Method 1: Log in to Telegram on the web
First, to log in to Telegram you need to register a Telegram account first. You can see instructions for creating a Telegram account on your phone here and follow the instructions.
– Step 1: When you have registered a Telegram account, open a
– Step 2: Enter your phone number in the Phone number box of your Telegram registered on the phone (at arrow number 1). After entering, click “Next” (arrow number 2).
– Step 3: After that, the system will ask for confirmation, click “Ok“.
Note: Because this is an international website, the code transmission may be a bit slow and error, back to step 2, you follow step 2 and step 3 a few more times to move to step 4.
– Step 4: At this point, Telegram will send the code to the application on the phone. You open Telegram on your phone to get the code. Then, enter in the “Enter your code” box.
– Step 5: So, you are logged in to Telegram.
You need to remember that before logging in to Telegram on the web, you need to install and register Telegram on your phone. Only then will you be able to log in to Telegram.
Method 2: Log in to Telegram with QR Code
To support users to log in Telegram on the Web faster, the application publisher has updated the Telegram Login feature using QR Code.
Or you can download the Telegram app here and use: