Microsoft Excel is an indispensable tool for accountants and financers. Proficient in using Excel functions and mastering keyboard shortcuts in Excel Excel will help you manipulate and complete Excel spreadsheet data quickly and easily. The following are detailed keyboard shortcuts in Excel accounting that you need to learn, use, and optimize your work efficiency.
Excel keyboard shortcuts for accounting, table creation shortcuts, freeze lines, manipulate spreadsheets, lines, columns,…
Article Table of Contents:
1. Basic keyboard shortcuts in Excel that accountants need to know.
2. Excel scroll shortcuts for accounting.
3. Excel accounting shortcuts for number format.
4. Excel shortcuts for rows, columns for civil accountants.
5. Excel shortcuts for working sheet.
6. Other useful Excel shortcuts accountants need to know.
1. Basic keyboard shortcuts in Excel accountants need to know
There are over 500 Excel shortcuts that you can use, however, acting as an accountant, the following are Excel shortcuts accountants can use to optimize their work.
2. Excel scroll shortcuts for accountants
Regardless of whether you are an accountant or a financial expert, understanding and understanding how to use shortcuts to move between cells in the same worksheet or between different sheets on excel below will save you a lot of time manipulating and processing accounting data on Excel tables.
3. Shortcuts in Excel accounting for number format
Through the support of keyboard shortcuts in Excel for accounting about the types of number formats below will help you quickly set up formatting for data from the keyboard without touching the mouse.
4. Excel shortcuts for rows, columns for accountants
Accountants often spend a large amount of time editing, adding, removing and moving between lines and columns in spreadsheets. However, by learning and memorizing the Excel accounting shortcuts for rows and columns below, you can save the majority of Excel operations and be more productive.
5. Excel keyboard shortcuts for working sheet
With a large amount of data, searching, data, moving between spreadsheets, sheets working on Excel sometimes takes a lot of time and effort. If you also find it time-consuming with these operations, you can learn Excel keyboard shortcuts for worksheets that accountants need to know to improve productivity.
In addition, you can refer to the list of 50 keyboard shortcuts using Ctrl in Excel to improve personal productivity.
6. Other Useful Excel Shortcuts Accountants Need to Know
In addition to the shortcuts mentioned above, here are some keyboard shortcuts in Excel that every accountant must know:
– F2: Display Formula Reference for current cell
CTRL + H: Find and replace a word, phrase, or numeric value.
– Shift + F2: Add or edit a comment on the cell
– CTRL + Shift + Plus Sign (+): Opens the Insert Rows, Columns dialog box in Excel worksheet
Details of shortcuts in Excel accounting for rows, columns, working sheets, data formats in tables have been synthesized and shared by Software with readers. Obviously, Excel is a tool that accountants often need to use to analyze, calculate and process accounting data. Therefore, learning, grasping, and using Excel accounting shortcuts will help you optimize the data processing process and work efficiently.