Syncplicity For Android gives you easy access to all your important files anywhere from any device, computer, server, or cloud app.
Are you at home and want to access your work computer at work via an Android device such as a phone or tablet? Syncplicity For Android will help you do this.
Syncplicity allows users to access, synchronize data, share and backup files online whether that data is stored in any device, computer, server, or cloud application. As long as that storage device has Syncplicity installed.
Syncplicity For Android can automatically sync not only with cloud applications like Google Docs, but also with Syncplicity's own website or with another computer running Syncplicity. This means that your files will be stored in many different places.
Key Features of Syncplicity For Android:
Browse and open any file or folder in your Syncplicity account, including shared and deleted folders.
– Save bandwidth when opening files in Syncplicity account.
Download photos, videos, documents or any other files from your phone or SD card to any folder in your Syncplicity account.
– Manage files and folders in the account: create, delete and restore.
– Share any file with family and friends.
– Access previously opened files and folders even when you are Offline.
– Download files directly to the SD card and open them through the Documents to Go app.
Search for files in any folder of your Syncplicity account.
Image in Syncplicity For Android