WinNTSetup is a program that allows you to install Windows on a removable USB drive instead of on a specific hard drive partition. Possessing many automatic functions, the software will help you optimally adjust the system, as well as select the media for unpacking and installation.
WinNTSetup is a utility that allows you to create an additional feed module for the Windows operating system. Thanks to this, instead of using the installation disc, you can install Windows on a regular external drive. The software will create a copy of Windows that you can customize to install for different computers depending on your needs.
Download WinNTSetup, a tool to install Windows on a removable drive
1. What is WinNTSetup?
WinNTSetup is a software that customizes the Windows installer and works with almost any version of Windows. Users can
Download WinNTSetup to install Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 and experience custom Windows operating system according to needs
In particular, besides mounting Windows ISO to run directly the setup.exe file, you can install Windows with WinNTSetup on WinPE in a simpler and easier way. The advantage of this software is that the program allows you to run WinNTSetup in WinPE that has an older version than the version of the Windows operating system you intend to install. The example you want
2. Download WinNTSetup for PC, Android, iPhone
Download WinNTSetup on PC, Android, iPhone to be able to experience features such as:
– Certain customizations for Win installation.
– The Uxtheme patch allows the use of unsigned themes.
– Built-in Textmode driver, standard PNP driver and others.
– Install Windows when deleted setup.exe or winnt32.exe in nlite/vlite.
– Install Windows in the drive of your choice.
– Support WinPE simplest version.
– “Windows to Go” support for Windows 7 and above.
– WimBoot option support for Windows 8.1 Update 1.
– Supports all current WIM files: WIM/SWM (XPRESS/LZX/XPRESS HUFFMAN = Wimboot compression).