Windows 11 KB5017328 is basically a mandatory cumulative update. Windows 11 KB5017328 is packed with September 2022 Patch Tuesday security updates that patch known vulnerabilities as well as USB printing fixes and Bluetooth headsets.
The Windows 11 update, KB5017328, full release name 2022-09 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 for x64-based Systems ( KB5017328 ), is part of the September 2022 Tuesday patch for the Windows 11 operating system , which primarily includes security patches, bug fixes, and improvements.
Download Windows 11 KB5017328, Windows 11 Patch Tuesday September
1. Introducing Windows 11 KB5017328
The Windows 11 KB5017328 update brings the build number to 22000.978 . According to the release notes, the update resolves an issue affecting Microsoft accounts and fixes known bugs and issues on the previous preview update KB5016691 released Aug. 16.
Specifically, Windows 11 KB5017328 fixes a web dialog issue where users to sign in or out of Microsoft accounts are not displayed. This issue occurs on devices with KB5016691 installed.
Download Windows 11 KB5017328 manually via Windows Update
Windows 11 KB5017328 is a required cumulative update, so it will automatically update across devices through Windows Update. In case if the update has not been received, users can install it manually by going to Settings => Windows Update => Check for Update.
2. Windows 11 Outstanding Features KB5017328
– Includes about 25 bug fixes and improvements.
– Fixed a bug where a USB printer may not work properly when the user reboots the device or reinstalls it.
– Fixed bug where Windows 11 SE displayed trust kernel when trying to install apps from Microsoft Store.
– Addresses an issue where Bluetooth headphones stop working after adjusting the progress bar.