Sharp IMG Viewer 2008 is one of the software that opens images, videos and supports extracting images with many different formats on Windows. With Sharp IMG Viewer, users can even view image properties including metadata or perform various operations with the selected image.
Sharp IMG Viewer 2008 stands out by its ability to open images, extract images from multiple sources or store images in many different formats, all encapsulated in all the features that Sharp IMG Viewer 2008 software provides. The software currently has the latest version 1.0.5767.16351, supports Windows operating systems, not Macs or Linux.
– Support from Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 and above, preferably from .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1.
– Minimum use of Intel Pentium or AMD Opteron chips, AMD Athlon 64 or AMD Athlon XP graphics chips
– Minimum RAM 128MB (recommended RAM level 256MB).
– Hard drive: 40MB
– Display 256 color mounts, resolution 800 x 600 pixels (recommended resolution is 1,024 x 768 pixels – 16 bits).
Compared to many image viewing tools today, Sharp IMG Viewer is considered to have the simplest and easiest to use interface, you can use file browsing or drag and drop, view images quite sharp and clear. Besides the main feature of viewing photos, this software also allows to trim frames, adjust or change image colors, export images to PDF, GIF or video.
It is expected that the upcoming new version of Sharp IMG Viewer will add blur, sharpen and add other photo effects. The tool also helps you view image metadata, allowing you to view images from a scanner or camera. This is one of the software capable of supporting extremely rich image formats that you should experience to see outstanding advantages compared to many other programs with the same features.
Features on Sharp IMG Viewer
– Download and save images in various formats.
The software supports the simultaneous opening of many different image formats for viewing and editing. Supported image formats include: BMP, ICO, GIF, JPEG, PNG, TIF, EMF, PPM, HDR, PPM, PGM, PBM, WMF,…
Supported video formats include: MPEG-1, MPEG-2, AVI, SWF, MOV, 3GP, 3G2, MP4, MVI, OGG,…
After importing photos into the software, you can perform many operations such as zoom, crop, color correction, merge photos, select photo frames, read image information including image name, image size,… In addition, Sharp IMG Viewer 2008 also allows users to resize images, choose image quality after downloading.
– Extract images from many popular compression formats
Compression formats include IP, GZIP, BZIP2, TAR, Z, PPMd, 7z, LZMA, XZ, RAR, XAR. There are also ISO, FAT, NTFS, EXT or Mware VMDK virtual drive file formats, Oracle VirtualBox VDI and Shockwave Flash (SWF).
– Send photos to email and Skype
After you have successfully edited the image, you can select File > Send to Mail Recipient or Skype to send the image or video to the recipient via email and Skype.
– Import and export Adobe PDF files.
More than just a tool
– Support dragging and dropping image files.
This is one of the handy features that any professional photo editing software must have, especially Sharp IMG Viewer 2008. Therefore, users just need to drag and drop images from the desktop or folder into the software to start editing.
– Support import and export many different formats including flash movie, compressed files, image files, videos, virtual drives, scanned files,…
– Convert bitmap depth between multiple sources.
– Easy metada access of images
– Access frames within an image while opening multiple different images.
– Support many basic photo editing operations such as rotate, flip, or sample images.
– Support copying and pasting images into the Clipboard.