PicaSafe is a software that provides tools to help you encrypt the images on the computer to protect your privacy from others.
PicaSafe provides tools to implement three separate applications that are: Store, View and protect digital images.
The images that you want to protect will be moved to a separate folder and then you set a password for that folder. Once encrypted, the folders you can use to send to your friends easily and still very securely. A password hack is highly unlikely because PicaSafe uses 448-bit encryption to lock files.
You can also hide your photos without others noticing, the software only shows unencrypted photos.
Another special feature is that if you type the wrong password, PicaSafe will display the photos you specified, confusing others that this is the folder you have encrypted.
PicaSafe does not alter the original quality, size, or format of encrypted image files.
In addition, you only need to install the software on a flash drive and you can print, display or create encrypted folders on any computer even if that computer does not have PicaSafe installed. The data will be recorded on the flash drive and leave no trace of encrypted data on the client.
Main functions of PicaSafe:
– Set protection codes for digital images.
– Secure 448-bit encryption.
– Hide photos.
– Display another folder that was specified from before you mistyped the password.
– Keep the original quality, size, format of image files.
– Just install PicaSafe software on a flash drive to print, display, create encrypted folders on any computer.