Path of Exile is an action role-playing game developed and released on Microsoft Windows in October 2013 by Gri Gear Games. Path of Exile brings players to exciting monster-slaying adventures like the legendary game Diablo.
The content of the article:
1. Introduction to Path of Exile
2. Main Features of Path of Exile
3. Related games
General introduction to Path of Exile
Path of Exile players control a single character from an aerial perspective and explore vast areas, caves or dungeons, battle monsters, and complete quests from NPC characters for experience points, stronger high-level equipment. The game is heavily inspired by the Diablo series, especially Diablo II.
Path of Exile – Action role-playing game with a fighting style similar to Diablo
Currently, Path of Exile has all 6 character classes available for players to choose from including Duelist, Marauder, Ranger, Shadow, Scion, Templar, and Witch. Each of these character classes is associated with one or two of the three core attributes Strength, Dexterity, or Intelligence. And of course, the Path of Exile skill system of each character class and the equipment mosaic stone system are also designed according to Diablo II, each character build is different, making the game much more interesting. To play the game, first of all you need
Main features of Path of Exile
– Online game with many character classes and large maps.
– Diverse skill gem system.
– Multi-branched passive skill tree, allowing players to build the style they like.
– Diverse item system from ordinary to rare, legendary.
– The game offers several game modes Standard, Hardcore, and Solo Self Found.
– Many events and activities take place in the game.
As mentioned above, Path of Exile is developed based on the prototype of the once-legendary Diablo game, interested readers can download and install