MyQuotes For Outlook is a program built to create ready-made sentence structures or templates that serve to add famous quotes, in accordance with the content of the message you want to send via email. In addition, it supports a free Quote add-in for Outlook 2007 users.
MyQuotes For Outlook is a huge bank or collection because it has nearly 300 famous quotes of historical figures, you can freely choose them when you have this software on your computer.
MyQuotes For Outlook is set up in automation mode, when you open a new email, you will immediately see a new quote selected completely randomly, having more quotes suitable for the message content makes you feel excited when using electronic dialogs.
MyQuotes For Outlook is always the citation tool that you want to own not only because it is free but also because of the automatic update system, diverse text system for each content and when to receive or send mail.
In addition to the above features, MyQuotes For Outlook also allows you to upgrade to newer versions, although changing versions is paid, but in return you will have the opportunity to own many good features and many great quotes.
Features of MyQuotes For Outlook
– Contains a large collection of good quotes and the collection continues to be added.
– Set the system to automatically update citations when opening emails.
– New features and featured quotes are included in the new version if you choose to upgrade to the old version.
– Good support for export/import ability and create a separate category for you citations.
– Give users an add-in Quote when using Outlook 2007.
– The free version is indefinite, when you decide to upgrade to the Premium version, you will own all the features included in the program.
– The manufacturer will continue to provide hundreds of comments, so you are free to download and create your own catalog.