MacWise for Mac is an application that runs on the Mac operating system that allows you to emulate a terminal – to connect directly to the server or through a modem. The program supports many different modes to suit the increasing requirements of users. In addition, the program has a lot of options to help you connect to other devices for video editing.
MacWise for Mac is a reliable application that allows you to emulate terminals with routers easily, the program also supports switches and similar functions. It is really a great emulator, meeting most of the strict requirements of users.
MacWise for Mac supports AppleScript commands that allow many of its functions to be scheduled in advance, and the program supports online data transfer and sharing without requiring specialized skills. The program can connect up to 50 WYSE servers simultaneously and allows you to work whenever you need to.
Features of MacWise for Mac:
– Support multiple sessions: you can manipulate 10 program windows at the same time.
– Can connect to different servers at the same time, or run multiple times with the same server.
– The working window has a clear interface and can be customized by the user.
– Menus are easily accessed with mouse click on the screen.
– Automatic connection to pre-scheduled servers.
– Support converting 1 number of common files online.
– Safe settings for managers, preventing others from changing software configurations.
– Supports a lot of AppleScript.
– Works as a terminal with relay services.
– Advanced features for professional users.