Hanping Chinese Dictionary Lite is a reliable and useful companion for those who learn Chinese. With Hanping Chinese Dictionary Lite app you can look up Chinese vocabulary using English, transliteration or Chinese characters easily.
The content of the article:
1. Introduction to Hanping Chinese Dictionary Lite.
2. Main features of Hanping Chinese Dictionary Lite.
3. Related apps.
1. Introduction to Hanping Chinese Dictionary Lite
Looking up a dictionary is a way to learn the definition of words and also a way to learn pronunciation or strengthen vocabulary. This is an inevitable need of anyone learning a new language and the same goes for Chinese. This figurative language has a massive character system and a huge vocabulary, how to remember them all? This is extremely difficult and requires learners to put in a lot of time, as well as effort and take both perseverance and effort.
Download Hanping Chinese Dictionary Lite – Chinese dictionary application
Nowadays, learning Chinese has become a lot easier. In addition to classes at school or foreign language centers, learners can also study at home with many
Look up dictionaries and strengthen vocabulary every day with Hanping Chinese Dictionary Lite
Hanping Chinese Dictionary Lite is a Chinese dictionary app with a powerful, intuitive and clear interface, allowing you to look up vocabulary using English, transcribe or Chinese characters easily and quickly without a network connection. You can view the meaning of words, read along with audio to practice pronunciation, see examples of words in specific sentences, or take HSK tests divided by levels.
2. Outstanding features of Hanping Chinese Dictionary Lite:
– Handwriting recognition.
– 463 free Chinese characters, another 376 in the Pro version, and more than 8735 strokes unlocked via the IAP feature.
– Audio pronunciation by native speakers.
– Home screen widget.
– Soundboard to practice all 1-syllable sounds.
– More than 5000 sentence examples containing more than 5000 different vocabulary words.
– Vocabulary list: HSK test, YCT, idioms…
– Pronunciation of phonetic (pinyin) or phonetic (Bopomofo).
– Simplified and traditional Chinese characters.
– Voice recognition.
– One-touch sentence translation (if Google Translate is pre-installed).
– Import/export vocabulary from/to text files (many formats supported).
3. Related apps
Learn Mandarin is also an application that supports learning Chinese according to different vocabulary and conversation topics, especially the lessons in