Drive SnapShot creates an exact disk image of your system into a file, including your operating system, installed programs, data and all security properties. To test those advantages, you can download Drive SnapShot to your device.
Drive SnapShot allows you to backup your partition or hard drive and it can also create a disk image of your system.
When using Drive SnapShot if disaster strikes, it will fully and accurately recover your system possibly in just a few minutes. If a disk is restored to its original condition, it will be exactly the same as at the time of backup.
In addition, Drive SnapShot makes it possible for image files to be mounted as a virtual drive, so you can easily restore (or use) single files or folders, using Windows Explorer, or another program.
Drive SnapShot creates an exact disk image of your system into one file, including your operating system, installed programs, data and security attributes all – while windows is running and you continue to work.
Some key features of Drive SnapShot:
– Drive Snapshot creates a virtual drive, which contains all your data drives.
– Can use, compare, or restore files directly from disk image files.
– Complete recovery of a drive in case of natural disaster.
– Very easy and comprehensive command line interface.
– Create disk image backup, while running Windows operating system.
– Easy use and recovery of single files or folders.