AudioRefurb for Mac OS X is a powerful audio processing application that you can use in a variety of situations. It is compatible with MAC OS X. …
AudioRefurb for Mac OS X is a program developed by JS8 Media Inc, suitable for use in MAC OS X, it provides powerful features in audio editing, audio processing along with a variety of effects and filters.
The program supports audio file formats such as AAC (commonly used format by iTunes, MPEG4 audio, m4a), MP3, AIFF, CD files, AIFC (compressed files of AIFF), WAV, CAF.
AudioRefurb for Mac OS X includes 31 different graphics bands to get the best sound quality you want for your audio file, then save it as a new file. The improved audio can be copied to an iPod, iPhone or other device.
AudioRefurb for Mac OS X offers other control options such as Delay, Distortion, Reverb, Peak Limiter and more, providing users with a variety of effects applied to your audio files.
With an intuitive interface with users, reasonable presentation: above are the names of music files, below are sound effects. AudioRefurb is quite modest in size, taking up few computer system resources. If you are looking for a powerful music compilation program that is compact enough to fit your computer, then AudioRefurb for Mac OS X is the most suitable program for your choice.
Key features of AudioRefurb for Mac OS X:
– Easily apply sound effects and filters.
– Support formats AAC, MPEG4, M4A, MP3, AIFF, CD, AIFC, WAV, CAF.
– Save improved sounds, used on handheld devices such as iPod, iPhone …
– Audio control panel allows users to improve and change the sound of audio files.
– Provides 31 different graphics bands for detailed control of sound quality.
– Tweak each audio filter with a series of detailed controls.
– Compatible with MAC OS X.
– Compact capacity.