aNote for iOS is an app that lets you take a screenshot in Safari using it on iOS 8 and later, then annotate your photos with text or decoration to highlight it, adding to-dos to photos so you can know the specific work to be done into notes.
aNote for iOS will help you create notes with your own photos, or screenshots then you just need to add the notes, next time you will remember very quickly what to do because your notes are accompanied by images.
Key features of aNote for iOS
1. Internet full screen capture
2. Take photos of books and documents, it can be stored in PDF files, JPG files.
– Only the necessary parts in the book or paper.
– Edit and can be saved as PDF or JPG.
– View & Share to wherever you want.
– Photo caption with free draw.
– Note the image.
– Save memos to images.